I am so smart.
So incredibly smart.
I am astounded that I can even spell smart right. Then again, I have spell check.
A van just passed out house 10-15 mins ago.
“WE ARE SHUTTING OFF YOUR WATER IN A MOMENTS TIME! IT MAY TAKE UP TWO HOURS UNTIL IT IS RESTORED.”
This set of a round of panicky action.
- Run to the kitchen and filled the jug right up to the top. You know, just in case.
- Without water for two hours? Slight panic. How can I wash my hands without water? The anti-bacterial hand lotion feels weird on my skin. So that is out.
- What if I need to go toilet and I can’t flush?! I can’t just leave it there can I?
- Cue the mad dash to the toilet.
- Wash hands and savour the feeling of running water against skin.
- Hope that I don’t need to go again in two hours.
- Remember that I’m currently baking cookies and my hands are going to get dirty in the process.
- Freak out slightly more.
- Decide that I need to calm myself.
- Pick up book and stars and begin sticking them on with glue.
- Realise hands are now sticky.
Oh so, so smart.
Currently it’s been what? An hour or so since then. I have already tried to on the taps twice. Taps have sputtered twice. I have screamed both times. I also shook my fist in an angry manner because there is a spider on the ceiling taunting me.
I told it to come down and fight me like a …spider. So I can kill it with raid. It refused. Hence the angry fist shaking.
I was going to post the picture of the Mocha Espresso cake that I made but, considering that the cookies are glazed and iced, I’ll post those instead.
The glaze is a espresso white chocolate mixture and the cookies are a basic butter cookie with a tad bit of peppermint essence.
So, I have all of these cookies and Karl and Ness are where?
Clearly not at Mum’s house.
Nope, they are off to Dad’s.
I get lonely without my siblings to bother. (Doesn’t help that Boyfriend is bogged down with work.)
Good thing then – THAT I GOT ANOTHER ORDER!
W00t! This time for a chocolate cake with decorations.
I’m somewhat nervous. The cookies, I’m not. I can bake cookies in my sleep! I can bake cake in my sleep!
Decorating cake? Not in my sleep.
Also a side note – University starts soon.
Goodbye days where I just spend the whole thing baking and making people spherical!
(Pfft. I bake during exam times. I’m naughty like that.)